2018.08.01 - NOW
Danha, a brand launched by designer Danha Kim, expresses the beauty of Korea in fashion, inspired by traditional patterns, fabrics and styles.
The design of Danha, which encompasses tradition and modernity, can be worn not only for special occasions but also in everyday life.
• 2018.08 Danha Start up
• 2019.03 Upcycling Salon Show 'Pure White Garden' held
• 2019.06 Danha night
• 2019.08 Wadiz achieved 1000% of funding for 'Pla hanbok skirt'
• 2019.10 Vancouver Fashion Week 20SS
• 2019. 12 Danha night
Participate in the Seoul Design Festival
• 2020.05 Tumblbug 'Gungbo Skirt' funding achieved 8000%
• 2020.06 BLACKPINK's 'How You Like That' hanbok introduces various media and media
• 2020.09 'Secret Garden' exhibition
Shinsegae Department Store Gangnam Branch 5th Floor Pop-up Store
• 2020.10 Kookmin Bank Gold & Wise PB Customer Gift Collaboration
• 2020.12 Participate in the Korean Wave-linked collaborative content planning and development project ( Shooting Vogue magazine with singer Chung Ha )
Hyundai Department Store Pangyo Branch 2F Women's Clothing Main Street Pop-up Store
• 2021.02 Hyundai Department Store Apgujeong Main Branch The House H Pop-up Store
AmorePacific Headquarters Pop-up Store
• 2021.05 Hyundai Department Store Pangyo Branch Pop-up Store
• 2021.06 Metaverse Zepeto Collaboration
• 2021.08 Relocation of the office building of Maison Danha
• 2021.09 Participate in the Korean Wave-linked collaborative content planning and development project ( Singer Brave Girls, Rosie )
• 2021.10 Seoul International Travel Market Fashion Show and Talk Show
Shinsegae Food Collaboration
• 2021.11 Naver Line Friends collaboration line launched
• 2021.12 Nexon < TRAHA > Collaboration
• 2022.01 Hyundai Department Store Pangyo Branch Pop-up Store
Beauty brand 'd'alba' collaboration
• 2022.02 Kakao NFT Collection Launched
• 2022.03 Meta Joseon collaboration limited edition NFT issue
Tumblbug 'A waist skirt with a pattern of the Joseon royal family that no one knew about, Royal Plastered Skirt' Achieved 7700%
• 2022.05 'Share Danha' Open
• 2022.06 2022 Danha night
U⁺ "WHY NOT" Collection Collaboration
Participate in the exhibition of 'Dignity of Life' special exhibition of Hong Geon-ik House
• 2022.07 Melon 'Hot Playlist' Danha's playlist
Vmod Meta Fashion Collaboration
• 2022.08 2022 Hanbok shop
Lotte Department Store Gimpo Airport Branch Pop-up Store
Tumblbug achieved 11000% of 'Butterfly Pattern Hanbok Set-up using wallpaper patterns of the Joseon royal family'
• 2022.09 Paris Fashion Week 2022
V&A Museum 'HALLYU! THE KOREAN WAVE' exhibition
• 2022.10 Participating in Hanbok Culture Week Fashion Show
K365 Fashion Show
• 2022.11 Participate in the exhibition to pray for the 2030 Busan EXPO
• 2022.12 Thai Silk International Fashion Week
• 2023.01 Global IT Exhibition 2023 CES Entar-Reality Collaboration Exhibition
• 2023.02 Asiana Airlines Upcycling Collaboration
Participating in the New York International Fashion Fair 'COTERIE'
Danha's clothes are made of eco-friendly materials
that are harmless to people and nature, such as Organic Cotton
and Recycled Polyester, and minimize environmental problems.
Recycled fabrics are made using yarn extracted
from waste plastic bottles.
It is mixed with organic cotton or used as 100% polyester.
In 2023, the goal is to make 70% of clothing eco-friendly fabrics, and mass production is avoided because eco-friendly fabrics are mainly used.
Danha presents an upcycling fashion using abandoned wedding dresses.
On average, fashion-conscious wedding dresses are thrown away
after wearing them about four times.
This accounts for a large portion of clothing waste
and causes environmental pollution.
Danha is working on dismantling and reprocessing discarded
wedding dresses and recreating them into valuable clothes.
We are continuously participating in exhibitions using this,
and we want to improve awareness of upcycling fashion.
All of this is done manually at Danha Atelier.
Danha avoid unnecessary excessive packaging
and use eco-friendly packaging.
Once an order is placed, we put it in a cloth-made Dumbo Bag
and ship it in a non-adhesive prefabricated box without taping.
When using a parcel bag, it is delivered
in a bag made of 100% biodegradable resin.
Dumbo bags can be used in various ways, such as pockets and bags,
by tightening strings, and can be useful in everyday life.
Maison Danha provides custom-made services for customers.
The dedicated designer is in charge of the entire purchase process from body size measurement to delivery.
You choose the fabric and pattern you want and we will make it the only costume in the world.
Experience a special 1:1 custom service on the second floor of Maison Danha.
We present a wide range of seasonal collection products from blouses to dresses at on/offline stores.
We usually sell off-the-shelf products, but we can also customize them simply.
It's prepared so that you can wear it exactly on the day you want.
Try out unique clothes on the first floor of Maison Danha.
39-7, Palpan-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
*A white building next to a small supermarket
The way ( Public transportation )
- Bus : Jongno 11 ( Seoul Station, City Hall Station,
Gyeongbokgung Station, KT Gwanghwamun Branch, etc. )
- Get off at Samcheong-dong Community Service Center
Jongno 1 ( KT Gwanghwamun Branch, etc. )
- Get off at Cheongwadae Chunchumun
- Subway : Take the village bus from Exit 1 of Anguk Station
or Exit 2 of Gwanghwamun Station and walk
Maison Danha Open - Close
Open Tue - Sun 11am - 7pm
( Sat - Sun break time 1pm - 2pm )
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ( 1:00-2:00 lunch time )
Channel Talk or Kakao Talk Plus Friend @단하주단
Business : firstname.lastname@example.org